Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Webcomics




So about a year and a half ago I started and launched a web comic called I Heart Viking. I got everything up and running for fan expo but right after I realize that my sight had some serious technical flaws and didn't work with certain browsers. So I tried finding someone to fix it but i took along time and most options usually cost more then I could afford. Eventually about 6 months ago I met a guy named Eugene Fong who could help me out with my site in exchange for creating the art for his own web comic, which he wanted to start. So Skip to last month,  where we watched both web comics together on new sites using Comicpress, which is a version of Wordpress. You can check out both the sites at www.iheartviking.com and www.weekendpass.net. Ill be posting as I update the sites and to give you an idea of what their about I've included some art for you.

No comments: